So it seems as if though infinitrack will be delayed another few months as we ran into some problems on the development side. This will ultimately delay our deployment of the flora and aero projects (whose status is still up in the air too).

On a positive note though, infinibillv1.0 and infinib2b v1.0 are wrapping up this week, and castvertising v1.0 should be ready this week too.

What does that mean? We’ll be opening them up in a sort of beta fashion, not announcing them to everyone just yet. It also means we’re already busy working on the next iterations of each project.

Campusfix is also coming along nicely, I expect to see something from this project by mid may. So all told, it looks to be a busy summer here in hot miami.